On March 4th, Rich and I found out that we are expecting our first precious baby! That's right...we are going to be parents!!! We are absolutely thrilled for our first addition to our family...baby Davoli's arrival is expected on November 12th! I will be 12 weeks along tomorrow and am feeling pretty good 95% of the time. Weeks 6-10 were very difficult and I am glad that I am getting back to my old self as far as energy and appetite. I am going to need the energy as you will see further down in this post....
Here is a picture of me at 10 weeks, 5 days....showing a little bump :)
On April 1st, Rich was presented with a wonderful job offer which is not only a great opportunity career-wise, but it would also bring us home to our family and friends in Philadelphia. After careful consideration, Rich accepted the job and we are making our move back to Philly in ONE (that's right - I said ONE) week! Since accepting the job, we have put our beautiful home which we absolutely love on the market and are beginning to pack up boxes to get ready for our move. I also resigned from my job doing speech-language therapy/early intervention in the home...this was a difficult job to let go of as I really enjoyed working with toddlers and educating parents of children with disabilities. The job was really a blessing because I now know where my passion in speech-language therapy lies. We have truly loved our time spent here in Florida and although we are thrilled to go back home, our feelings right now are bittersweet as we say goodbye to our friends and home here in Florida. We have many wonderful memories here and will miss everyone so much! But we also know that we will make new and wonderful memories with family and friends in Philly! Here are just a few pics of our house (for those of you who might not have ever gotten the chance to come visit)...
Our home
Our pool/lanai
Family Room
For Sale!
Sooo....I hope that we enough news for one post! We will continue to give updates as we get settled back in Philly and prepare for the arrival of our precious baby! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment