Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Sneak Peek

Next weekend, we are going out to Glenmoore to have Richie's 1 year picture as well as a family picture taken.  I found this cute little outfit for Richie to wear for the pictures but unfortunately, Richie was really sick this past week.  He had his 1st ear infection and then had a bad reaction to the medicine.  Anyways, this was the first chance I had to put Richie's outfit on to see how it fit while he was in good spirits.  He was a real trooper while Mommy snapped 50 pictures!  Here are a few of my favorites.  My absolute favorite one is not on here as I am trying to send it to NBC news to get our little star on TV for Baby's 1st Birthdays :) 




 Laughing with Daddy!

 "Let me out of here!!!"
 This picture reminds me a lot of Rich when he was a baby.
 He loves to look at his reflection in the glass on the fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment