Today, I had another ultrasound to make sure all is well with baby. It was all very good news! The baby is now weighing in at 5lbs. 9 oz. and is in the 48th percentile for weight (the docs like baby to be around the 50%). The baby's heart rate was 131 (avg is between 120-160). It was very cool as the baby was squirming all over the place throughout the ultrasound....looks like our baby isn't going to be one to sit very still, ha! The ultrasound tech said we are on track to have a 7lb. 4 oz. baby! We are very pleased with all the news since I have gestational diabetes, the baby's weight gain (gaining too much weight to be specific) is always a concern. I will be returning for another ultrasound in 4 weeks as long as baby does not come before that time. The tech also said that the baby's head is down and in position for birth and should stay that way from here on out. Below are a couple of my ultrasound pics. The first is the one from today and you can see a direct view of the baby's face. The second is my ultrasound pics from 4 weeks ago and you can see the baby's profile.
34 Weeks 4 Days
A direct view of the baby's face! Rich and I think the baby has pudgy cheeks :)
30 Weeks - 6 days
A view of the baby's profile
A direct view of the baby's face! Rich and I think the baby has pudgy cheeks :)
30 Weeks - 6 daysA view of the baby's profile
No comments:
Post a Comment