Wednesday, October 27, 2010

In the homestretch!

And we are in the homestretch! I am now 37 weeks, 5 days and all seems to be going well. I have been a bit more tired recently but other than that I feel pretty good. I cannot believe our little one is going to be here within the next 3 weeks! We can't wait to meet this little baby who is having a party in my belly every night! In addition, I cannot wait to be able to see my feet again, walk up steps without being out of breath, and eat something other than chicken and yogurt again! Here are just a few pics of how much baby has grown over the last month or so. I will try to post if there are any new developments as I go in for another ultrasound on Monday, 11/1.
32 weeks 2 days
35 weeks 4 days

37 weeks 3 days
Rich and I in the nursery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment