Tuesday, November 2, 2010
We're almost there!
I had my ultrasound yesterday and baby continues to do well. Baby now weighs 7lbs. 9 ounces (58th percentile) and the heartrate was 130. We didn't really get a great view of the baby's face as he/she was covering the face with his/her hands. Today, I had my weekly appointment with my doctor and she said I am only 1 cm dilated. If I don't go into labor on my own by November 11th, I am scheduled to go in on Sunday, November 14th for an induction. The doctor stated she does not want the baby to stay in me for longer than 41 weeks due to my gestational diabetes. So hopefully, we will have our little miracle here with us by Nov. 15th if not sooner! We will keep you posted if anything else develops. Say some prayers for us that all continues to go well.....thanks!!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Dore family is so so so so very excited for this baby to get here!!!!! Can't wait to find out if this baby is in need of pink or blue clothes so Aunt Lizzy can finally start shopping! Keep us updated if anything at all happens :-)
ReplyDeleteXOXO