Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rubber Ducky....you're not the one....yet!

I have been looking around for a couple of weeks now for a new tub for Richie.  The tub we have now is an infant/toddler tub; however, Richie doesn't really fit into either category when it comes to taking a bath in this tub.  In the infant side, he is slipping all over the place while kicking in the water (mommy is breaking her back to keep Richie from going under the water) and on the toddler side he is all hunched over and the bath would be uncomforable for him.  So I went off of a recommendation from my friend Heather and bought Richie the inflatable ducky tub which her son loves (he is 13 months now)....oh the things we purchase for our children, ha!  I spent a good 15 mins blowing the thing up tonight and then put Richie in it to check out his 'posture'.  As you can see below, his posture is perfect....for watching tv on the family room floor that is! Looks like Richie's ducky friend will be going back in the closet until further notice.  In the ducky's defense, the box does say 6-12 months....Mommy was just hoping the back of the tub might support Richie enough to keep him upright!  Oh well, mommy's back will just have to deal with it until then!  :) 

"Ahh, this is the life...perfect view of the Phils game!"
 "I'm watching you, Mr. Duck"

No comments:

Post a Comment