Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baby Blue Eyes

Rich and I both have blue eyes so it's only natural for Richie to have blue eyes; however, Richie has the MOST beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen (I may be a bit biased).  They stand out so much, especially when he wears blue.  A few weeks ago, I took Richie to have his picture taken when he was 4 months old.  I scanned the picture into the computer so it's not as good as the hard copy but this is probably one of my favorite pictures of him to date.....I just had to share! 
 Here is our little guy at 3 months...it also shows his baby blues!  He also has the biggest smile ever which just melts your heart! 
 Sorry this pic got a little cut off at the bottom...the whole thing didn't fit in the scanner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment