Saturday, July 16, 2011

8 Months with Mr. Bear

Richie was 8 months yesterday so I of course had to do our monthly photo shoot with Mr. Bear.  And yes, we also went through 2 outfit changes for the photo shoot as well :)  At 8 months, Richie eats 3 meals and 3 bottles a day.  He takes 2 naps a day and LOVES to play.  He sits up independently now (with an occasional wipeout) and is working hard on crawling.  Crawling has been a bit of a challenge for him but I'm hoping he figures it out soon!  He gets his butt up in the air but can't quite get up on his arms and legs.  He loves his truck, mini computer, blocks and things that spin.  He likes being outside and I often put his command center on the back porch so that he can look around at the trees and listen to the airplanes and cars going by.  He likes stroller rides at night but really is not a fan of being in the car.  In a few weeks, we are taking Richie to the Jersey shore for the 1st time....we are so excited!  Happy 8 Months Richie!!!

 "So we meet again."
 Trying to escape
 He discovered Mr. Bear's tag....Richie loves tags.


 "Be gone, Mr. Bear!"
 I sit up all by myself now!
 Trying to pick up the emblems off the carpet
 "Do these stripes make me look fat?"
 How does Mr. Bear's hand taste, Richie?
 Love this little plaid outfit on him!
 Hi Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment