Over the 4th of July weekend, we went down to Jacksonville, FL to visit Dave, Liz and Braiden. We haven't been down to FL since June of 2010 and were anxious take Richie down for a visit. I was a little nervous about the plane ride for Richie but he did wonderful! The man behind us actually said to us "I think he should get the award for the most well behaved baby." It was a lot of work traveling with a 7 month old but it was so worth it. We had such a great time seeing our friends and getting away for a weekend. We were able to go to some of our favorite places in Jax as well as sit back and relax for a bit. A huge thanks to the Dore family for your hospitality! You guys always welcome us and make us feel right at home! We hope we get to see you all again soon! I wasn't too great about taking pics but the ones I did get were pretty good. When I figure out how to upload from my Iphone, I will have a few more to post :)
Richie and Braiden - they look like they could be brothers, don't you think?!
Down by the intracoastal outside of our favorite restaurant for brunch :)
Me, Richie, Braiden, and Liz
Rich showing Richie the bridge and water
Me and Richie
Attemping to get a pic of the boys together - it's tough with a 2 yr old and 7 month old!
Braiden giving Richie a sip of water :)
Braiden pushing Richie around in the walker
Richie sitting up all by himself while playing with his blocks :)
This picture is probably one of my favorites to date!
Richie in the bouncer
Braiden giving Richie the ball
Daddy and Richie
No comments:
Post a Comment