Saturday, July 9, 2011

Seven Months

Seven months?!?!  Every month I say "where has the time gone?!" but seriously where is the time going??  Another month has gone by and our cutie patootie is growing and growing!  He loves to go to new places, meet new people and takes in everything in his environment.  He loves for people to play with him and interact with him and he sure keeps us busy!  Here are some pictures of month 7! 

Richie with Mr. Bear - 7 months!
Now Richie just knocks Mr. Bear over 
 I love that little sneaky face with the tongue out!
Baby Blue Eyes! 
 Richie doesn't go in his swing much anymore but one day I put him in it to see if he would like it.  Well, I guess he was pooped because he fell asleep in it within 5 mins! 

 Richie was playing on the floor and when he rolled over, the top from his shape sorter toy landed right on his head just like a helmet.  He didn't even react but I thought it was hilarious and so cute!

 Richie went to his first Phillies game on June 25th!  We even had box seats thanks to Daddy - what a lucky little boy!  That was my first time sitting in box seats as well - we had a great time! 

 Goooooo Phillies!!!!
 We received an unexpected but wonderful visit from Erin as she was in town from Columbus for a few days :)  Richie had so much fun playing and reading books with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment